GENERAL RENTAL FORM
If you are have an event and would like to use space in the HUB, please read the following expectations:
- Rooms must be put back in the order in which they were found upon arrival, and trash must be taken out.
- Notify us cancellations at least 48 hours in advance of the agreed upon event date.
- If any items are damaged or broken during your event, let us know immediately.
- Setup and teardown must take place within time reserved.
- Once the form is submitted, we will email you to confirm the details of your event.
- After the details are confirmed, you will receive an invoice for the estimated amount of your event that should be paid no later than one week prior to your event.
We desire for our facility to be as accessible as possible to you and your microchurch. In order for it to be a safe place during non-business hours, we need to have someone watch over the building and lock up at night. On Monday through Thursday evenings, the Underground will pay to have security personnel around during any event or meeting. If you would like to have an event or meeting on Friday night, Saturday, or Sunday, we ask that you add $10/hour to your event cost to cover the security person’s charge. If you are planning an event at the same time as another microchurch, that fee can be split, costing each of you $5/hour. We are excited about our new space and hope that it will be a blessing to the work you’re doing. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.