October 17th From 8:45am-5pm
Offering a flexible model built for multiplication.
Sometimes when our microchurches feel stuck we just need to see a few methods, tools and ideas to get us moving again. This training will outline essential microchurch elements in a flexible model while giving space for contextualization. Most house churches will find the material easy to apply but this training will provide catalytic ideas for any microchurch.
- Come unpack all the missional puzzle pieces and discover which you might be missing.
- Come be challenged to release people into mission the way Jesus did.
- Come discover a model built around mission and the tools to help us live it out.
- Come hear how others are problem solving hospitality, kids care, and other leadership scenarios.
- Come spend time contextualizing what you learned
Register before October 12. Child Care is available at $2 per child, per hour, and lunch is available for $4.